It takes place every 2 years in the beautiful castle of Poeke, Aalter. Nothing new there, but this year the date is slightly different : it will be 2 months earlier then normal, you can now view my work in the joint exhibition from September 1 to September 11! And Yes!! I am participating!!
This is the schedule :
- Friday 1st : Vernissage (on invite only)
- Saturday 2nd : 14-18h exhibition open to the public
- Sunday 3th : 11-13h aperitif concert with Dixie Stompers; 11-18h : exhibition open to the public
- Monday 4th : 14-18h Exhibition open to the public
- Tuesday 5th : closed
- Wednesday 6th : 14-22h Exhibition open to the public
- Thursday 7th : 14-18h Exhibition open to the public
- Friday 8th : 14-18h Exhibition open to the public
- Saturday 9th : 11-18h Exhibition open to the public
- Sunday the 10th : 11-13h Aperitif concert with Almost Swinging jazzband ; 11-18h exhibition open to the public
Location : Kasteel Van Poeke in Poeke/Aalter
Among the other exhibitors there is also Astrid Van Nevel, with a complete new series of paintings, yet unpublished!
Contact me if you want to meet me there, I will certainly be present on the opening and on sunday the 10th during the concert, but I can be there at other times too!
More info on the Biennale website
Come and check out my work!